Saturday, February 25, 2006 

...every journey has its beginning...

Insya Allah
I will starting my new week with lots of new things
new age
new job
new project
new challenge
new weight
(yuuuhuuuu 3 kilograms less in 5 days.. still needs 17 kilograms more...
wish me thin!!! hehehehe...)

...alhamdulillah...

before turn to 24, I only hope that I can transform to be a better person...
it is 'better' in the real meaning...

being committed to something I've chosen
stay focus in what I want to reach for my future
more patient and tough with every pressure which possibly come
and always grateful for every single thing GOD has given to me...

satu lagi yang Insya Allah will be my next project...
BACK TO SCHOOL!!! (^-^)
still in Jakarta, as my parents' wish...
(walopun masih ngarep2 bisa ke Perth lagi... hehe...)

and my wish is
I can pay the tuition fees with my own money from my own pocket
evethough I have to pay them by credits
or
propose a-very-soft-loan from my father... hehehe...

Plis Plis Plis... Doain yaa... mudah-mudahan semua berjalan lancar dan Allah ngasih kemudahan-kemudahan terus di hidup gw... Amiiinnn...

uTHe is just simply gorgeous 8:59 AM
|


- uTHe -



= uTHe =
= 28.02.82 =
= Jakarta, Indonesia =

:: The PisceStorieS ::

My Friendster

ChitChat with uTHe

Lomba Blogfam HUT Kemerdekaan RI ke 61

:: quote of the day ::

Free website tools provided by The Free Dictionary

:: latest ::

...logika...
...makna...
setelah 'hampir' sebulan gak up-date...
..hari hari foto foto..
stand up for love, life, and peace
first THING first
love your JOB
arti tanggal lahir
...potato steak...
manfaatkan BLOGGER anda

:: archives ::

July 2004
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2007

:: girls ::

Linda

:: boys ::

Andriansyah BlogPage

:: Z a w a B l o g ::

:: links ::

80-an
bloGombal
KamarCewek
Alumni SD Budi Luhur

Blogfam Online Magazine

BlogFam Community

:: say it ::

Smilies List

by wdcreezz.com

Name

Email/URL

Message

:: shalat ::

:: weather ::

The WeatherPixie

:: blogthru' ::


:: miscellaneous ::

Google

:: thanks to ::

Blog Layout By: Frina

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..